Five Reasons that Da Vinci is Better
In summary, if you are contemplating a hysterectomy or other gynecologic surgery, we strongly encourage you to consider the Minimally Invasive daVinci Surgical System. The physicians of Texas Ob Gyn are two of the few elite surgeons in this country who are trained in the daVinci Surgical System. A daVinci Robotic Surgery in the hands of Dr. George Branning is better than the conventional approach for the following five reason:
- The daVinci Surgical System gives Texas Ob Gyn Surgeons significantly better vision, which translates into superb precision, which translates into superb accuracy and therefore superb safety.
- On average, you will experience significantly less blood loss, which translates into improved healing.
- On average, you will experience less post-operative pain, which translates into quicker return to your normal life.
- On average, recovery from a Minimally Invasive daVinci Surgery is significantly shorter. Typically the hospital stay is overnight at most
- The entire daVinci Surgery takes place through 3-4 small punctures no wider than the diameter of a dime. No more ugly scars.
Dr. Branning, a leading daVinci Robotic Surgeon in the Frisco and surrounding areas, would be happy to answer any further questions you might have about The daVinci Surgical System and the advantages of Minimally Invasive Surgery. Just call 214-824-2547 for an appointment.
Dr. Branning has done over 300 Minimally Invasive Surgeries using the Da Vinci Robot.